Warner Media & Turner International announced that They will be Shutting Down its movie channels ; i.e :- HBO , HBO HD & WB in India, and other South Asian countries like Pakistan, Maldives and Bangladesh from 15 December 2020. […]
More On Cartoon network india
- Cartoon Network India to Premiere Back-2-Back Episodes of Dragon Ball Super Marathon on May 22 !
- Cartoon Network India to Launch Dragon Ball Super & Digimon Adventure latest Season in India Soon
- Cartoon Network India Brings Back " Ben 10 Alien Force " in February , 2022
- Sony YAY Relaunch "Obocchama Kun" Anime Series in India
- Cartoon Network India Brings Back Ben 10 , Ben 10 Alien Force & Ben 10 Ultimate Alien on TV
Warner Media & Turner International announced that They will be Shutting Down its movie channels ; i.e :- HBO , HBO HD & WB in India, and other South Asian countries like Pakistan, Maldives and Bangladesh from 15 December 2020.
Now they will continue to operate and invest more in its kids brands Cartoon Network and Pogo in the South Asia region, including increasing local animation production.
Siddharth Jain, SVP and MD, Warner Media South Asia, said, “After 20 years of successes for the HBO linear movie channel in South Asia and more than a decade with the WB linear movie channel, this was a difficult decision to make.”
“We would like to express our heartfelt appreciation to all our partners and fans who have made HBO and WB household names. We also owe a debt of gratitude to all our employees who have worked so passionately on these well-loved brands,” said Jain.
The statement from the network added that WarnerMedia will continue to have employees based in Mumbai, Delhi and Bengaluru to handle its kids brands operations, sales and marketing as well as the distribution of CNN International
“WarnerMedia has a strong interest in India and are committed to assessing optimal opportunities to serve valued customers here,” said Jain.